St. William's Cathedral was built by the Augustinian friars. The church was originally built using lime, molasses, big stones, gravel and sand. It was in 1612 that the foundations of the present church of Italian Renaissance were made replacing the former wooden chapel. The church has an unusual two-storey facade, supported by two pairs of columns on each side of the arched entrance.
Old Church at Laoag Postcard
Laoag, Ilocos Norte