First Presbyterian Church in Pleasant Valley, NY was established in 1765 and the first house of worship built in 1770. The cornerstone for the Christian educational building was laid in 1956 and the building dedicated in 1957.
The Presbyterian Church was reestablished Pleasant Valley in 1765 as the settlers moved west to take advantage of Wappingers Creek for water power. The church was incorporated in 1785 and was known as the Presbyterian Congregation of Pleasant Valley.
First Presbyterian Church of Pleasant Valley Homepage