During the U.S. occupation of the Philippines, an Officer's School of the Philippine Constabulary was established on February 17, 1905 within the walls of Intramuros in Manila located in Sta. Lucia Barracks. This school was relocated to Baguio on September 01, 1908 on the site known as Constabulary Hill later renamed Camp Henry T. Allen.
With the outbreak of World War II, training was disrupted at the PMA with Classes 1942 and 1943 being graduated prematurely and assigned to combat units in Bataan and other parts of the country.The PMA headquarters was temporarily relocated at Camp Murphy (now known as Camp Aguinaldo) and later at Alabang, while Camp Allen was being rehabilitated.
After the war, the Academy was reopened on May 05, 1947, at Camp Henry T. Allen. But due to its increasing need for wider grounds, it was soon moved to its present location at Fort Del Pilar, Loakan.
Philippine Military Academy Postcard 4