21 February, 2009

Mosbach Town Hall Postcard

The postcard shows the Town Hall (Rathaus) of Mosbach which was built between 1554 and 1558 on the remains of the Church of Cecilia. The building which is in the Renaissance style has four storeys, with the ground floor containing a market (bakers and butchers) and the second floor the Citizen Hall. The Tower of the Town Hall is 34 metres high. Of the three bells in the Tower, one comes from the old Church of Cecilia.

Mosbach Town Hall Postcard

SOURCE:
Mosbach Tourism

No comments: