I have always thought that the Banaue Rice Terraces located in the poblacion and as seen on the 1,000 Philippine Peso bill are part part of the UNESCO World Heritage Site, but they are not. They are, however, a National Cultural Treasure under Ifugao Rice Terraces.
Banaue Rice Terraces
(1) Batad Rice Terraces (in Banaue)
(2) Bangaan Rice Terraces (in Banaue)
(3) Mayoyao Rice Terraces (in Mayoyao)
(4) Hungduan Rice Terraces (in Hungduan)
(5) Nagacadan Rice Terraces (in Kiangan)
Batad Rice Terraces
This means that I now only have 66 UNESCO World Heritage Site in the Philippines postcards, 15 of which are postcards of the Rice Terraces of the Philippine Cordillera.